PRO Martial Arts Lakewood has opened its doors for in-person training!
Many of you reported you would be thrilled to return to class, and we could not be more excited to see you! If you are not yet ready to resume in-person classes, please know we will continue to offer online classes, virtual private lessons, and videos-on-demand at no additional charge during this transition. Regardless of your current training preference, we want to come along side you to help you achieve your goal of BLACK BELT! We will continue to teach children life skills while keeping them safe from danger!
Health and Safety Policy (Draft as of 6/22/2020)
What can you expect upon your arrival?
– Our facility will be clean, sanitized, and ready for your arrival. Our staff will have passed temperature and health survey checks.
– Upon your arrival, our staff will greet you and verbally survey whether anyone entering the facility has experienced fever, shortness of breath, or coughing in the last 24 hours. Guests answering affirmatively will be instructed to return when healthy.
– If all checks out, students will be guided to hand sanitizer to clean their hands and then prepare for class.
– Students will be instructed to remain 6 feet apart from instructors and other students.
What can you expect during class?
– Classes will be capped
– Instructors will refrain from touching students.
– Students will remain 6 feet apart.
– Employees will be wearing a mask.
– All visitors 10 years or older, including all employees, will wear a face covering. Face coverings do not need to be worn when doing so poses a greater mental or physical health, safety or security risk.
– The chairs will be removed from the waiting room and parents will be encouraged to drop off children. If space allows, parents may remain in the waiting room with a mask keeping 6 feet of distance.
– We are going to have a ton of fun!! We are incredibly excited to see you and train with you.
What sanitation procedures will take place after each class?
– Students will sanitize their hands and promptly dismiss to allow for an orderly arrival for the next class.
– There will be 15-minute gaps between all classes. Staff will sanitize the mat, training equipment, water fountains, bathrooms, and high-touch areas during these breaks.
If you have any other questions or comments, please email us at lakewood [at] promartialarts.com or you can give us a call at (214) 269-3464. We welcome all feedback.
Thank you for your continued support & resilience!