We are martial arts experts, but we are parents too. Our programs are exclusively designed to train our students using the guidelines of healthy, appropriate, and productive goals. The benefits of these lessons extend beyond our classes and will have a positive effect on their behaviour so they will succeed in school, at home, and in extracurricular activities. We achieve results by focusing on three key areas: character education, personal safety, and health.
A fun introduction to beginner martial arts for preschoolers ages 3 to 5, skills, drills, and games teach important values like self-control, focus, confidence, self-esteem, assertiveness, teamwork, manners, respect and attitude.
Self-defense and fundamentals of martial arts are featured in these classes designed for children and teens, ages 5 and up. Character building and leadership skills are the fabric of the programs that include the implementation of our proprietary Character Education. Interactive and engaging, the core curriculum consists of kicking, blocking, and forms, with real-life defense, while focusing on the development of strength, flexibility and cardiovascular ability. This opportunity to thrive in a supportive environment is one that will provide your child some of his or her most valuable life lessons.
These 60 minute classes advance your child’s character education and martial arts skills. These lessons will resonate in all aspects of a student’s life.The goal of these classes is to teach efficiently as well as effectively. Open only to motivated and dedicated students, training is fast-paced, diverse and detail-oriented; resulting in a most rewarding and fulfilling experience. They propel our students on the road to black belt. Admittance into this program is by application only, and training is more frequent, fast paced and rewarding as students begin to apply martial arts to their practice and sparring- an accomplishment they will wear with pride.
ARMOUR® BULLYING AND PREDATOR PREVENTION
The PRO Martial Arts exclusive bullying and predator prevention program teaches children how to stay safe in an increasingly dangerous world. By enrolling your child, you acknowledge the serious safety threats that your child may face and are making sure they have the armour needed to stand tall against bullying behaviour and predator activity – both online and in their everyday lives.
We teach your child:
- To recognize bullies and not become their victims
- To carry themselves with confidence, set and respect personal boundaries, and to be assertive when seeking help
- How to use martial arts defensive skills (as a last resort)
- The characteristics of bullying and red flags to look for
- How to avoid cyber-bullying
We teach your child:
- The real safety issue isn’t just strangers, but STRANGENESS
- How important it is to listen to their instincts and why they should always tell a trusted adult how they feel
- Appropriate versus inappropriate adult behavior
- Online safety and rules for families to go by
- The importance of good communication between parents and children, as well as sharing with each other daily
- Keep your child safe from bullies and how to recognize predatory behavior